Become Flowers In Rain © Surazeus 2026 08 17 Before marble tomb of some long-dead god, whose descendants crowned themselves kings of hope, I listen to wordless voice of the wind tell me about strange vanity of men who manage other men to do their will till they die and become flowers in rain. I find ten thousand tombs of long-dead gods scattered across new temporary states where living gods rule from high offices concerned about survival this fraught hour while thousands strive to gain that seat of power though butterflies explain wisdom of love. Should Time reallocate energy sparks enough for me to play on stage of fate wise god who manages affairs of state, I will accept with grace her calm command to plan program that funds creative work which nurtures talents of committed souls. Should I succeed in my inspiring plot to implement social program for scheme that provides urge of hope for every soul, people may mold metal in my shape to capture in changeless idol of hope bold spirit of my vision for their lives. Yet I prefer to play my private role as plain artificial world generator when I design with sentences and shapes tales that map complete history of mankind on time-animated atlas of hope so we analyze our progress so far. When I was young some thirty years ago I exited maze of the social grid and traveled east on the Oregon Trail, where my ancestors in wagons went west, to find my homeland that does not exist, but dance till I become flowers in rain. Though empires rise and fall in tides of change, which elevates some mortal man as god till they dissolve into stories in books, I keep on walking down the signless road to map our journey till the sun explodes and we become atomic ghosts of light. She asks me if I know how I should feel, so I write verses of riddles in sand to record dream of my epiphany that programs how my brain perceives the world till waves of time wipe all my words away and wind sings on beach of eternity.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Monday, August 17, 2026
Become Flowers In Rain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus carves name of every mortal man who played god in history of empires in the vast confusing story of human history since we become flowers in rain.
ReplyDelete