Monday, January 24, 2022

Wolf Sea Scrolls

Wolf Sea Scrolls
© Surazeus
2022 01 24

Because we humans know that we will die 
and disappear through all eternity 
we mold soft clay of rivers into bowls 
so we can analyze how swift birds fly 
that might predict thought of modernity 
where free people invent their own life roles. 

Though whispers of the trees may not show how 
we choose kind words we speak most carefully 
the devil watches us from shadowed wells 
when he demands we each fulfill our vow 
to honor program we code artfully 
at melancholy ringing of church bells. 

Because I choose to map the ancient way 
my dead ancestors followed wordlessly 
I search for truth at placid waterfalls 
that flow in grottoes where blind angels pray 
to dream how atoms spiral ceaselessly 
by always swirling into gaseous balls. 

Since wingless angel tricks me with her ploy 
to teach me honest tricks of courtesy 
I sell insurance of ennui to fools 
always too eager to purchase fake joy 
invested in success of argosy 
that sails to town where weeping kings make tools. 

Because my sorrow leaves no tracks in snow 
I build Heaven with mental circuitry 
to design world empire with psychic tales 
based on prophecy of the scarlet crow 
who crowns me master of dream carpentry 
valued by gold coins that glitter in scales. 

Alone in valley of the apple tree 
where wild children eat fruit of sanity 
I discuss philosophy with moon owls 
who teach me how to forge atomic key 
that cleanses aching hearts with comedy 
so we dance by the lake where the wolf howls. 

Because messiah sleuth designs the clue 
that guides me to dark cave of honesty 
I compose new scripture of social rules 
to program story code for weird world view 
that praises search for truth with modesty 
recording evolution in brain jewels. 

Awake on signless road to Zarthamaw 
as wily wizard on my odyssey 
I dream memories of my ancestral souls 
who appear in every picture I draw 
to structure concepts through ontology 
concealed as riddles in the Wolf Sea Scrolls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment