Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Strange Global Reality

Strange Global Reality
© Surazeus
2022 01 05

The arbitrary sorrow of the coast 
that lures me with sad siren song of hope 
obscures conceptual progress of desire 
for us to transcend anger of the boast 
though we are dangling at end of the rope 
and everything we love burns in wild fire. 

The rational anguish of ancient woods 
that calls me across the blank universe 
motivates me to design new world view 
that could replace the one that falls apart 
as multiple centers of gravity 
redefine strange global reality. 

The imperial agony of bare hills 
that diverts my attention from contempt 
exults in triumph of the global state 
prophesied by bloody runes in deep wells 
when the royal traitor begins attempt 
to defy divine dictates of blind fate. 

The mercurial assurance of the sea 
that animates ambition of my heart 
supports my program to communalize 
wandering tribes with ovation of the key 
outlined by formulas on the star chart 
to found one religion under blue skies. 

The whimsical comfort of mountain wind 
that twists my spirit with suffering of pain 
disassembles world model of my mind 
so I gaze at the world through pouring rain 
to see atomic essence of its being 
defined by beating of the angel wing. 

The erratic solace of the clear lake 
that ejects my body from halls of truth 
guides my wandering spirit in the waste land 
where every noble savior is a fake 
who distorts my faith in messiah sleuth 
by charging toll at gates to Wonderland. 

The capricious ache of the waterfall 
that programs how my brain perceives the world 
reflects my specter in the mirror mask 
worn by every president we elect 
who sends Parzival to kill every tyrant 
and free mankind from shackles of blind hate. 

The principled horror of empty sky 
that wakens me as vampire in the tomb 
crowns me as Orpheus to play his role 
leading refugees of war who ask why 
we must suffer since we exit the womb 
at soul birth from first flash of the White Whole. 


No comments:

Post a Comment