Tuesday, January 4, 2022

New King Of Everywhere

New King Of Everywhere
© Surazeus
2022 01 04

The absolute glow of the trembling Earth 
which emanates from effect of my heart 
originates conceptual thoughts I dream 
to witness primordial darkness of truth 
when you smile and gaze deep into my eyes 
so we contemplate hollowness of time. 

The horned owl in the oak of clacking skulls 
beams moonlight through cracked crystal of my heart 
so I hear song of the meteor who brings 
spirit of truth from the infinite void 
awake in humming diamond of my brain 
since I illuminate horror with words. 

The last vaudeville clown of America 
dances weeping in empty theater 
where ghosts of angels and demons reflect 
spirit of the age that dissolves in war 
as smoke from guns veils lost Garden of Eden 
till laughing skull of Hamlet reclaims truth. 

The fractured mirror in temple of masks 
distorts eternal truth words fail to prove 
so I climb the crooked sycamore tree 
and wait for messiah sleuth to see me 
but the girl in white dress of loyal love 
gives me the apple she stole from the snake. 

The eyeless face behind the curtain lace 
in upstairs bedroom of the ancient mansion 
watches me ride swift horse of Zathamar 
so I become the serpent in Star Lake 
who builds enormous towers of steel and glass 
to prove I am new King of Everywhere. 

The latest book of the World Testament 
that appears in temples of singing skulls 
records brave journey of Zarathia 
from vast Babylon to lush Oregon 
on quest for secret of eternal life 
hidden in dream code of genetic coils. 

The writhing umbrage of the Tree of Life 
conveys clairvoyant attitude of care 
on waves of molecules that weave timed space 
in walls of paradise that trap my mind 
too deep in labyrinth of Tellurian myths 
for me to remember my secret name. 

No phantoms dance in my mysterious mist 
so I disappear from all social platforms 
prepared to open window of my mind 
through aggressive chess play of liberty 
reluctant to allow freedom to reign 
at sudden cracking from the door of doom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment