Saturday, January 1, 2022

Deathless Mother Of Faith

Deathless Mother Of Faith
© Surazeus
2022 01 01

While walking over the Rainbow of Lies 
I find the magic ring that Jesus lost 
in Lake of Dreams two thousand years ago, 
so I place jeweled crown on my cracked skull 
to dream whole history of the universe 
from First Flash that flares forth into Why Now. 

Assembling loyal cohort of blind spies, 
I wear shining mask of Orphean ghost 
to play messiah sleuth in minstrel show 
with red cape of Mithra to slay the bull 
while leaping portals of the multiverse 
on quest for Holy Grail of the Star Cow. 

Disguised as Apollo, God of Word Seers, 
the bald Moon Gnome Error with silver eyes 
dwells in Cave of Illusions by Black Sea, 
skulks forth at irregular intervals, 
and feasts on idols of our long-dead gods 
while singing spells of love to the green moon. 

To analyze code of spiritual gears, 
which calculate fate of the Child Surprise, 
I forge from concept of truth the Brain Key 
based on fractal coils of soul integrals 
that preserve social vampires in glass pods 
till Kwan Yin flutes the heart-enchanting tune. 

Because I reign as King of Zathamar, 
appointed by Deathless Mother of Faith, 
I sacrifice my life to save my people 
when airplanes bomb cathedrals of false pride 
till wingless angel rises from Rune Well 
to lead lost refugees to Wonderland. 

Reborn from Phoenix egg as Belshazzar, 
soul designed by eye of the cosmic wraith, 
I gather refugees safe by church steeple 
where wise messiah sleuth was crucified, 
and teach them how to forge money in Hell 
though demons build piston engines by hand. 

I cast his magic ring into Dream Fire 
to redesign its power of Time Farsight 
so I can speak with Voice of Prophecy 
that Ishtar will return to reign as queen, 
though zombies will always worship as god 
the eyeless vampire of the Holy Mount. 

Beaming spells across the telegraph wire 
classified secrets of the grim shipwright, 
I guard frail Princess of Democracy 
who runs global food-production machine 
after we overthrow the royal fraud 
so all can drink from the Flying Horse Fount. 


No comments:

Post a Comment