Wednesday, January 5, 2022

One Radio Wave

One Radio Wave
© Surazeus
2022 01 05

When my soul dissipates to nothingness 
I become every soul who ever lives 
on every planet in the universe 
since our brains connect on one radio wave. 
I strum on discordant harp of my heart 
to radiate love from spinning core of Earth. 

When I erase myself in Garden of Eden 
with pistol pressed against my heaving breast 
no wingless angel of electric wires 
will fly from Glow Cloud to rescue my soul. 
I dance in sorrow on the rainless plain 
to forge new body from relentless pain. 

When I spend glimmer of purpose with faith 
to transcend sorrow of my marvelous life 
on flapping wings of mirrored consciousness 
I wake with blaze of visionary scope. 
I breathe enormous passion of the sea 
while rising from thick mud with star-dream key. 

When I singe my wings on the burning bush 
while wrestling demon of my hungry heart 
I beam magnetic otherness of me 
beyond this fragile shell of mortal coils. 
I grasp ripe apple from the Tree of Life 
to feast in the temple where no god dwells. 

When I cleanse aggressive hate from my heart 
to shield my soul from arrows of despair 
I study mysterious word on wild water 
to comprehend my ancient erased self. 
I embrace with warm compassion of my arms 
uncanny beauty of your cosmic charms. 

When I paint faces of gods on glow clouds 
to waken dreaming creature of the sea 
I trap the fabled beast in flow of time 
to observe the world from tower of words. 
I sing every wounded song of the world 
on the bridge from which books of dreams are hurled. 

When I think thoughts before I play the role 
while dreaming true love on the summer hill 
with plangent singing of owls in the tree 
I beget my head with religious loins. 
I improvise idea of my soul 
threading through labyrinth of the White Whole. 

When I fall in love with fierce Ariadne, 
transforming from rage of the Minotaur, 
I wake as Theseus on cold city street, 
huddled in cold wind while strumming guitar. 
I follow Golden Way of honest truth 
while wearing glass mask of messiah sleuth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment