Saturday, April 20, 2024

World Mermaid Queen

World Mermaid Queen
© Surazeus
2024 04 20

Through lithe balance of energy in form 
I maintain progress of expressive life 
with self-control of passionate respect 
on quest to generate incarnate soul 
when egg of woman, sparked by seed of man, 
transforms chemicals into human soul. 

Through stringent logic Apollo designs 
I channel with conventions of thought words 
star spirit Dionysus represents 
that seethes in neurons of my dreaming brain 
to energize my body with my soul 
so I glow bright with pure celestial light. 

As fish I swim from hydrothermal vents 
that weave chemicals into carbon coils 
which spiral from first flash of the big bang 
so I evolve from light to organism 
who swims in liquid womb of Mother Earth, 
inspired by faith to fly toward Eye of Light. 

As lizard I crawl diamond-crusted stream 
from deep abyss of salt-congested sea 
to sparkling lake of moon-white lily blooms 
where I reach out achievement arm of hope 
to grasp ripe berries hanging on thick vines 
when I lie gasping air on sun-warm stone. 

As mouse I crawl dark tunnels of despair, 
avoiding hungry dragons with sharp jaws, 
till blazing meteor explodes with flames, 
then skitter over world of frozen ice 
that melts in swirling rivers of desire 
so I crawl tangled vines of sun-ripe fruit. 

As cat I race through forests in wild packs 
to hunt for food with ambitious regard, 
then climb tall fruit trees on high mountain peaks 
to escape fierce demons of snarling rage, 
and leap broad canopy around the world 
in swarms of lovers singing to the stars. 

As monkey I sing to child in my arms 
who follows close as we swing in broad trees, 
but without tail I fall to humble Earth 
to catch quick fish in seething ocean tides 
where I walk upright with observant breath, 
then follow cows across song-ringing plains. 

As human I build god-eyed ziggurat 
where Amen welcomes us to House of Song, 
then Ishtar trains priests to manage food farms 
in global baby-production machine 
while empires rise and fall ten thousand years 
till we form United Nations of Earth. 

As wingless angel I transcend my form 
to cultivate soul-energy of love, 
powered by atomic clock of space-time, 
while I evolve four hundred million years 
fish to lizard to mouse to cat to monkey 
to human who communicates with words. 

Marya Magdalena, World Mermaid Queen, 
generating life from Jesuvian seed, 
guides human tribe on signless road of faith 
to populate our spinning globe with clans 
so we teach our children to express thoughts 
that conjure virtual world of Earth we dream. 

We are mermaids designed by Mother Earth 
to transform bodies of conceptual style 
as we engender children from our love 
who perform social ritual to create 
visions of freedom and justice for all 
while Goddess Liberty reigns with fair laws. 

Awake with souls all my ancestors dreamed 
as they sought secret of the Holy Grail, 
I strum enchanting lyre of Mercury 
and sing conceptual hymns to human souls 
that plot our scheme to generate new life 
so we transcend Death who comes for us all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment