Saturday, April 27, 2024

Puzzle Of Who I

Puzzle Of Who I
© Surazeus
2024 04 27

I sing myself as nothingness of light 
for what I shall assume of my weird being 
you shall assume as atoms of world breath 
for we are fragile flames of conscious life 
that glow together on this spinning sphere, 
reborn from spirits our parents design. 

With song I celebrate humanity 
who sprouts from passion of urgent desire 
to breathe sweet fragrance of immortal hope 
which emanates from bodies of warm flesh 
and intoxicates our shy tender hearts 
so we wander in trance on ocean shore. 

Somewhere safe houses we built with our words 
distill our memories into pungent wine 
which lures our footsteps with undisguised hope 
to embrace our idols on meadow grass 
at throbbing beat of our organic hearts 
so we roll entangled in soft moonlight. 

With earnest curiosity of faith 
I reckon contours of our complex Earth 
till I possess prime origin of truth 
which filters lies from tales of travelers 
about fierce procreant urge of the world 
that drives us to seek beginning of life. 

Still caught in vortex of conceptual words, 
based on inception of romantic fear 
causing me to explore beyond the sky, 
I soon discover more about this world 
than my old mother told me in weird tales 
where countless people dwell in city maze. 

Yet perfect equanimity of things 
conceals bold silence trapped behind my mask 
so I catalog attributes of me 
that would define the cleanliness I feel 
composed of particles that bind my soul 
with stealthy tread to solid fact of space. 

Each proof of truth I try to realize 
reflects complexity of timeless force 
which I express with hearty howl of hope 
that I am not this body I contain 
yet every part of my soul aches with love 
to feel pain and pleasure of being alive. 

I celebrate this weird self you perceive 
conceived by visions of ancestral ghosts 
whose voices crackle riddles in my brain 
that flashes bright as mirror of the sky 
while I, with humble arrogance of why, 
assemble puzzle of who I must be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment