Monday, April 15, 2024

Tyranny Of Shocking Bliss

Tyranny Of Shocking Bliss
© Surazeus
2024 04 15

Oblique regret for nothing I could say 
disturbs dark distance of the lonely way 
that measures tyranny of shocking bliss 
explained through logic of analysis 
which I should calculate to find out why 
snow flakes spiral from mirror of the sky. 

Encoding dreams in scribble of the joke 
long before my mother of oceans woke, 
I carve my story on stone edifice 
about the moment sad strangers first kiss 
to celebrate the marriage of true minds 
with magic rings that consciousness unbinds. 

Because my aching heart is almost dead 
I gaze at grape jelly on toasted bread 
with deep insight in soul mortality 
which highlights conceptual futility 
that we employ to avoid searing pain 
in project to conjugate loss with gain. 

When I relate old tale of the Unknown, 
I found encased in wisdom of the stone, 
my heart, once shipwrecked on perceptive words, 
restores to life aggressive thought of birds 
who bring me mushrooms by the misty lake 
while I search for the real inside the fake. 

Weird faceless ghosts of people I once knew, 
I glimpse between fraught shadows of the true, 
address compassion of unchanging gloom 
that floats unseen in fracture of the room 
where I catch drops of rain in hands of hope 
though I see her walk slow on mountain slope. 

Concealed in empty air of spacious faith, 
while evening sun unfolds face of the wraith, 
I wait for wind in willow trees to call 
my secret name erased from every wall 
despite how much we love each other now, 
untwisting sorrow into joy of how. 

Bright lantern of my pain-adjusted heart 
reveals nothingness of the star-wrought chart 
predicting rebirth of our ancient gods 
in humble bodies of brave astronauts 
who cast ideal image of human souls 
with mirror that reweaves our social roles. 

Each star that claims me as its referent 
beams fierce immortal rays, more confident 
than laughing horses, that will resurrect 
first thought considered by the holy sect 
founded by riddles of the blind centaur 
who invents engine that powers the car. 


No comments:

Post a Comment