Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Weird Queen Of Liberty

Weird Queen Of Liberty
© Surazeus
2018 03 07

I hold the laughing sunlight in my hands
and splash it on my face to form ice mask
that armors my rose-fragile heart with love
sharp as the needle that sews hidden wounds.

I touch soft dew-wet Wisteria to know
why death severs fear from celestial eyes
that see through pages of emptiness, words
hiding infinite riches in mute light.

I light the lantern inside my child heart
that illuminates faces of dead trees
who smile darkness sumptuous as her hair
weaving my body with fabric of Earth.

The violin spider of the sun plays tune
on taut wires of my heart, twanging sea waves
to reveal blue thistles by road of wind
visible on the fourth world I design.

Along the barbed wire fence of boundless hills
I ride my red pony by summer lake
toward the woman in the tree of ripe fruit
who dresses my soul in weird laughing sun.

The wild Monongahela River knows
why my sand castle on cold Atlantic coast
outlasts hurricanes stirred by scaling wings
of angels sewing frail skin for my soul.

Lucie dances on ever-swirling cloud
with diamonds for eyes that flash moving dreams
we share coiled in genes urging us to breed
children who replicate glass masks of bones.

Make light for us, white flame in your lamp heart,
Lucifer, our weird queen of liberty,
for your tongue curls down in soil of my heart
to root tree of knowledge solid in water.

I thrust hands in soil of our spinning world
so every atom clumping Earth expands
this embracing body of tingling flesh
to anchor my Icarian soul with breath.

The woman in the field dressed in the sun
clutches ice chunk of my heart to flash words
sprouting flowers from corpse of my sponge brain
that explains in quick pulse of sea waves why.

I harness myself laughing to springing world
eccentric from wet core of beating heart
because my body generates my soul
sprouting from cracked mirror of every cell.

She explains why her songs form fragile skin
between her pulsing soul and the blind world
so when I listen for her oracle spell
wind whispers algebra she weaves from light.

No comments:

Post a Comment