Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Eden Of My Dreaming Brain

Eden Of My Dreaming Brain
© Surazeus
2018 03 28

I am random compositions of atoms
who dream the First Flash of the universe
and sing electric vibrations of love
that bloom as the fruit of my dreaming brain.

Emerging from blank nothing before life,
I open my eyes at the flash of dawn
and see the world of land nourishing plants
appear in the glow of my dreaming brain.

I stretch my limbs and breathe refreshing air,
then drink cool water from the sparkling spring,
and feel my head buzz when my heart beats fast,
pumping blood in the sponge of my dreaming brain.

I claw twigs and leaves to clear the spring flow,
arrange large stones to build paradise wall,
and tend fruit trees and herbs so they grow well,
managing garden of my dreaming brain.

I sit on the hill under sprawling tree,
eating apples and walnuts while I watch
horses gallop in play on valley floor,
savoring beauty with my dreaming brain.

We all want to return to Elysium,
lush valley where trees bloom along bright rivers,
to play with horses and eat wholesome fruit,
carefree in garden of my dreaming brain.

For ten thousand years hungry men form armies
who organize empires with killing weapons
to make us work all day growing more food,
while I plot revenge in my dreaming brain.

We build global empire of money games
producing food so everyone can eat
but men controlling gangs kill opposition
and try to chain thoughts of my dreaming brain.

We cannot now return to paradise
where everyone lives free by sparkling streams,
but we can transform cities into gardens
that match the Eden of my dreaming brain.

Sinking into blank nothing after life,
I close my eyes in my own private sunset
while new generations wake into life
and continue hymn of my dreaming brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment