Friday, March 30, 2018

Masks Of Strangers

Masks Of Strangers
© Surazeus
2018 03 30

Every poem I write is a snake attempt
to break out of the cocoon of my head
and butterfly into another soul
so I experience the world through their mind.

We are all fragments of the mind of God
who was the first Egg in the Sea of Dreams
for all plants and animals on this world
sprout from original seed of her Soul.

The Great Eye of the Original Mother
dreams at the core of all organic cells
that constitute neural net of our brains
which vibrate in harmony with her love.

Because God is first cell of vibrant life
from which all organic creatures descend
we live in tune with vibe of every brain
so we all dream the same vision of truth.

Because our brains are limited in size
and glow so long as bodies function well
the virtual models of the universe
our brains design are limited in scope.

If I rely on what I can observe
to comprehend true nature of this world
I never would understand everything,
stumbling half-blind in the maze of illusions.

We sing the visions of our brains in words
to describe how we perceive world of things
so descendants can build on knowledge base
complex cathedral of complete world view.

Science provides strict tools of measurement
so we can express truth that we observe
in laws that describe causes and effects
which accurately model the whole universe.

Each person presents their piece of the puzzle
at round table of academic study
to sing their mathematic poem of life
that formulates whole ontology of truth.

I wear the masks of strangers when I sing
so I can dream the universe of things
through the worldview vision their minds design
thus I contain all your souls in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment