Thursday, March 22, 2018

Spirals Of Engendering Quarks

Spirals Of Engendering Quarks
© Surazeus
2018 03 22

Why the sun explains how time flashes pure
as silver rain bombastic for the show
beyond the pretty devil who, demure,
guides me to kiss her in the morning snow.

Naked as sunlight on water at dawn,
she explains how seeds explode from black skies,
transforming dirt into fruit of the swan
who cracks the mirror of my ice-blue eyes.

Curious about where the sun was born
I explore field of flowers wet with dew
to drink honey mead from the curving horn,
reluctant to reveal where apples grew.

Broken door falls from the tree made of bones,
allowing me to forge the key of death
from angels who try to escape from stones
with serpent eggs that hide the shibboleth.

I calculate comedic formula,
extracting from our universal truth
the wretched joke of our particular
how I evolve from messiah to sleuth.

How weird that nothing fills my empty brain
in writhing strands of hot electric sparks
that generate virtual worlds in the rain
since we are spirals of engendering quarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment