Saturday, March 31, 2018

Help Build Paradise

Help Build Paradise
© Surazeus
2018 03 30

With fearful thoughts clattering around my head
that everything we build will fall apart,
shattered by the chaos of angry greed,
I leave city maze of deceptive games
and sit by the flowing river in woods
where indifferent sunlight flickers on water.

I throw my troubles in the flowing water
and watch them sink into the silent flash
of blissful calm till burden of my fear
vanishes in wind that brushes my hair.

I wish that I could be like the fruit tree
that stands with calm indifference on the shore,
soaking in sunlight and rain till white blossoms
sprout from its fingers with natural expression
of mute acceptance for the fertile process
that transforms dirt into fruit full of juice,
but I am human, so my brain contemplates.

My brain observes actions people perform
to analyze how best I can behave
through social process of cause and effect
so actions of my hands create good things
rather than destroy with blind lust for power
which rebounds evil punishment of pain
on perpetrators of corrupt aggression.

I sit under the fruit tree and watch water
flowing through the bright channel of my eyes
that lie like stones under cool sparkling flow
and feel all my sorrows vanish in wind
as I release aggression of desire.

Tense with sorrow of unachieved program,
I breathe deep the wild spirit of the world
and release desire to build paradise,
imagining the things I can achieve
of feasting with the people I love most.

Now that I am calm as the blooming tree,
and all the clattering fears that fog my brain
dissipate in indifferent wind of love,
analyzed with solutions I can perform,
I walk back into the maze of my life
and face the shadows of my darkest fears
to help build paradise we all must share.

I bring the light of love and words of water
to nourish the fruit tree of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment