Friday, April 26, 2024

Weird Beauty Of Life

Weird Beauty Of Life
© Surazeus
2024 04 26

When I see world of ever-changing forms 
by light of that different necessity 
which reframes story of how we survive, 
I sing old tale of heroic deeds new 
to metal ears of those indifferent cars 
that pass by on their way to grave of dreams. 

Because I felt no comfort of warm light 
that ancient gods radiated on mankind, 
I never feel bleak absence of their being 
when they desert the world of nation-states 
that teem with greedy gangs of hungry men 
who declare their leader immortal god. 

I feel no dread of punishment in Hell, 
nor hope for rapture from volatile states 
to dwell in Heaven of conflictless peace 
where I would play gold lyre of Mercury 
to sing of noble souls who perform deeds 
of selfless sacrifice to save the weak. 

Alone on ship of state in moonlight glow, 
as Argonaut who seeks treasure of truth, 
I gaze at seething waves of timeless love 
modulated by calm atomic force 
of glaciers melting from high mountain peaks 
through dynamic motions of eager hope. 

Intense aggression of wild ocean swells, 
that carve their songs on jagged rocky shores, 
tutor my heart to perceive unity 
of natural forces nominating Earth 
with spiritual formulas of strange truth 
which vex my frail heart with respect for death. 

Entranced by vision of the faceless sun 
as spider with ommateum that sees 
my single soul in billions of live souls, 
I perceive facets of reality 
outside collective scope of wordless faith 
that all compose one god-eyed view of truth. 

To measure stippled outline of my mind 
refracting many images of truth, 
I walk one hundred times around the Earth 
to dance with glee on highest mountain peaks 
and swim with joy in deepest ocean vales 
till I become nameless ghost of the world. 

With evanescent reason of bold faith 
I map conceptual patterns of ideas 
that spiral into radiant galaxies 
where countless planets nurture conscious life 
who all sing in harmony as one choir 
hymns rejoicing in weird beauty of life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment