Monday, April 8, 2024

Ominous Eclipse Of Faith

Ominous Eclipse Of Faith
© Surazeus
2024 04 08

Enchanted by the eerie scarlet glow 
beaming from ominous eclipse of faith 
that strikes surreal darkness across the land 
when Artemis fires silver bow of truth, 
I laugh at foolish fears my fathers felt, 
convinced the Devil was attacking God. 

The disappearing world of solid forms, 
illuminated by fraught beams of time, 
escapes from boundaries of unspoken words 
to swell from wordless breath of honest fear 
that something will destroy the world we see 
and all our cities sink in burning seas. 

In total darkness of my Nowhere Land, 
where I was born from sorrow of the night, 
I stand on bleak peak of Mount Helicon 
and sing with haunting voice of Mercury 
creation of the universe from light 
that vanishes behind mask of the moon. 

Black Raven flapping wings of solitude 
gives me her silver eyes of curious faith 
so I see through veil of reality 
to know weird glow of humming energy 
that springs from fountain of my bleeding heart 
as I remember name my mother sings. 

Becoming shadow of my nameless soul 
that stretches ever longer around Earth, 
I try to design wings from restless wind 
that blows my hair around mask of my face 
with each world-shaking blast of ocean waves 
that batter my heart with love for all souls. 

Just as I feel I understand it all, 
perceiving flow of human history 
as consequence of endless tribal wars 
to control apple trees by lake of fish, 
Black Raven streaks across scope of my mind, 
energized by first flash of the big bang. 

Billions of galaxies spiral in swirls 
from God Eye at core of the multiverse, 
each forging billions of planets from flame 
that nurture billions of love-conscious brains 
who each feel special with one Godless Mind, 
alone in crowded sphere of the White Whole. 

Yet when the black disk of the eyeless moon 
continues moving on around the Earth, 
rays of the sun again saturate time 
with ever-shimmering flow of constant change, 
so we return to gathering food of life 
from generous breast of our Mother World. 


No comments:

Post a Comment