Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Expose Monsters Of Fear

Expose Monsters Of Fear
© Surazeus
2024 04 09

When I write questions in Book of Dreams, 
attempting to expose monsters of fear 
that writhe invisible inside my heart, 
faceless spirit of the wind answers me 
with clever riddles of mocking satire 
which helps me navigate vast maze of lies. 

Streets of our world metropolitan maze 
are crowded with ten thousand singing seers 
who prophesy their visions in weird verse 
that foretell events which never occur 
on countless versions of our spinning Earth 
refracted through prism of my God Eye. 

Thought beams flow slow in vacuum of my brain 
which bends conceptual focus of desire 
slantwise against accepted social norms 
so I perceive ten billion fractured forms 
of Earth spread out across our multiverse 
in tune with slight adjustment of new truths. 

Each fragment of this one Earth I perceive 
at slightly altered angle of respect 
reflects one aspect of truth we express 
to form composite stitching masks of faith 
assembled in hybrid of conscious thought 
which I map clear on chart of nameless souls. 

Yet when I pass strange people on the street, 
whose minds radiate similar vibes of truth 
to those that program how my brain creates 
virtual model of our fast-changing world, 
I feel atonal screech of psychic hope 
spark reptile pulse of wisdom in my brain. 

So we assemble in cathedral hall 
beneath enormous sphere of crystal light 
that beams brainwaves from God of Nothingness 
which fill our bodies with fierce energy 
to dance with strict discipline of desire 
in vibrant harmony with singing rain. 

Reborn from searing flames of arrogance, 
after person I love most stabs my heart 
with critical insight of my brain flaws, 
I rise on Phoenix wings of soul rebirth, 
heart powered by diamond eye of true love, 
to hunt and battle demons of despair. 

Once I decide to publish Book of Dreams 
with spells designed to enchant simple minds 
with loyal devotion to star-born truth, 
I walk outside in eerie glow of light 
to release moon-eyed Raven from my heart 
so I transform my monster into god. 


No comments:

Post a Comment