Saturday, April 6, 2024

Beauty Of The Glass Sky

Beauty Of The Glass Sky
© Surazeus
2024 04 06

Startled by strange beauty of the glass sky 
that casts weird sunlight on white tree of fear 
which glows with strange alacrity of faith, 
I stop in middle of the shady lane 
while strolling somewhere past infinity 
when I try to time-leap through eyes of rain. 

Impressed by graceful skill of the dream spy 
acquired through years of practice from the seer 
who teaches me how to perceive the wraith, 
I carve epic of history of sea stone 
with fierce ambition of insanity 
to play sad tunes on flute of angel bone. 

Amazed by snow frost of the question why 
that gleams on mountain of the weeping star 
which fractures mirror of the monolith, 
I walk toward castle on the howling hill 
to challenge divine right of monarchy 
while carving chess pieces from glass bastille. 

Alarmed by ennui when elephants cry 
while marching over mountains of Zathar 
where hungry children chew on books of myth, 
I gather magic runes from burning well 
to channel psychic words of energy 
at solemn ringing of the midnight bell. 

Amused by fragile dance of the silk kite 
that measures spin of the Earth iron core 
fraught with sympathy of arrogant math, 
I dream our universe is One Eyeball 
though I analyze social jeopardy 
defined by strange Luciferian fall. 

Enchanted by music of still evening light 
that gleams eerily on white country store 
where oldest woman on Earth takes her bath, 
I rush mountain trail toward clarion call 
that echoes silent years of memory 
when I read bloody writing on the wall. 

Estranged by whisper of the silent night 
which fairies translate from the lion roar 
who guides me home to Wonderland of Truth, 
I choose through free will the most noble goal 
to support progress of democracy 
that ensures equal rights for every soul. 

Enlightened by confusing tricks of right 
which singers encode in classical lore 
that foretells coming of messiah sleuth, 
I compose tragedy with honest role 
for cosmic herald who brings liberty 
for every conscious being in the White Whole. 


No comments:

Post a Comment