Saturday, April 13, 2024

Wild Angelic Flight

Wild Angelic Flight
© Surazeus
2024 04 13

Organic bodies coiled with chemicals, 
forged by god-star eye from soul particles, 
we dance with air-light heads of fantasy 
on rock world in vast swirling galaxy 
that seethes with surging tides of blazing light 
on which we surf in wild angelic flight. 

With vegetable lust of intense desire 
we cling to rock of Earth on rooting wire 
that crackles taut with voices humans breathe 
as we contort our souls that passions wreathe 
in twisting spirals bound by mortal soul 
which beams from flashing core of the White Whole. 

Determined to achieve high state of bliss 
on rainbow peak arching over abyss, 
I leap through swirling portal of all time 
at heart-enchanting sparkle of dream chime 
so I improve as I evolve through love 
with each new life I reach for stars above. 

New bodies blooming from this ancient globe, 
through exploration of desire we probe 
deep questions stating facts beyond debate 
that by each choice we designate our fate 
with compact energy that fuels our brains 
formatting projects to map dream domains. 

Researching timeless zone of anywhere, 
I draw new global map of psychic air 
to dance with static quantum of untime 
while swimming in dark sea of fertile slime 
till I grow far beyond landscape of faith 
to plant apple seeds with the faceless wraith. 

To follow unseen path of fertile lust 
by curling roots deep in Tellurian crust, 
I investigate weird nature of truth 
while writing oracles in temple booth 
to hide weird secret of rebirth in code 
through riddles that detail new social mode. 

Safe in glass tower of the songless bird 
while waiting for key of the brain-dream word, 
I sing for people of the world below 
how we evolve from atoms of the flow 
that urges us to act through will to life, 
devising strategies to survive strife. 

When I invent new language of the mind, 
based on virtual world my weird heart designed, 
I sing alone on Parnassus at dawn 
tale of the wolf who comes to love the fawn, 
so I become one soul with the whole world 
when I wake from dream of the cosmic herald. 


No comments:

Post a Comment