Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Blow Up Our World

Blow Up Our World
© Surazeus
2024 04 02

Obliteration of my ego self 
transforms me into the book-juggling elf 
dancing on phoneline of the nameless voice 
that preaches salvation of free-will choice 
as if we have no reason to complain 
when we attempt to overcome our pain. 

Regeneration of my broken heart 
inspires me to translate the ancient chart 
so lonely people on the internet 
can sell eager strangers their last regret 
before we blow up our world with the bomb 
then praise our faceless god with holy psalm. 

Examination of how water flows 
deceives my eyes with trick to juxtapose 
trope of the Savior with the Weeping Clown 
who tries to steal the last emperor crown 
before we gather at the country bar 
to hear Lucifer play blues on guitar. 

Extermination of our landless tribe 
motivates our hearts to express fierce vibe 
we need to fight against hostile attack 
so we elect as king bold maniac 
to lead holy crusade of bitter pride 
that we must save our lives through genocide. 

Explosion of my soul theology 
reveals the mind-shocking reality 
Death walks beside me on the signless road 
when I journey to find the buddha toad 
so I can transcend need to fight cruel war 
by walking away from the shattered door. 

Evolution of our bodies from slime 
expands my brain with cosmic sense of time 
so I remember singing in fruit trees 
then forging bird bones into temple keys 
to reign as One Eye on the pyramid 
where I map chaos with the legal grid. 

Obsession of the crow in fields of wheat 
confounds strict routine as we work and eat 
in commune I rule as loaf-guarding Lord 
since Lady of the Lake gave me the sword 
which I employ to enforce divine rules 
children are programmed to obey in schools. 

Generation of my new ego self 
designs persona who leaps from the shelf 
so I perform role of messiah sleuth 
exploring nature to record the truth 
till Ishtar promotes me to cosmic herald 
assigned to unite nations of the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment