Sunday, April 7, 2024

First Mother Of Faith

First Mother Of Faith
© Surazeus
2024 04 07

Though even my shadow abandons me 
when the times are dark and bleak with despair, 
I search with determined alacrity 
in paralyzing gloom of midnight air 
for spark of light glowing deep in my soul 
that sprang bright from first flash of the White Whole. 

As Crow Boy I run with arrogant rain 
on fragile wings I stole from Icarus 
to find Blind Girl on the time-tripping train 
who taught me to win heart of Pegasus 
so I can explore our life-spinning Earth 
to discover fruit from tree of rebirth. 

No hungry outlaws fill the mountain caves, 
nor do bankers in fields of rotting wheat 
enrich themselves with labor of mute slaves, 
yet senators chase reindeer in the street 
to find speckled eggs of the holy snake 
that resemble mirror of the snowflake. 

Though our global empire is doomed to fall 
in turn with the ones of Britain and Rome, 
I will erase the writing on the wall, 
then set out on the signless road to roam 
beyond all boundaries of the nation-state 
to design my relationships through fate. 

In harmony with the white buddha toad 
somewhere far out on steppes of golden moss 
I meditate on nature of the road 
based on tragedy of our social loss, 
then I will program new scripture of truth 
that foretells coming of messiah sleuth. 

This body of organic chemicals 
which conjures functions of my conscious soul 
casts too vast shadow from light particles 
that weave my mind as part of the White Whole 
because complex system of my dream brain 
reflects structure of the galactic plane. 

I invent perfect poetry of faith 
based on human folly of blind desire, 
embodied by force of the stellar wraith 
who directs humankind in global choir, 
yet children die in brutal games of war 
when uncrowned kings fight to even the score. 

Driven mad by the psychopathic god, 
whose sons plot to control the entire world, 
the clown exposes their savior as fraud 
till second coming of the cosmic herald 
who proclaims Ishtar First Mother of faith 
so we gather in temple of the wraith. 


No comments:

Post a Comment