Sunday, February 11, 2018

White Whole Of Love

White Whole Of Love
© Surazeus
2018 02 11

After soaking in the tub of hot water
I float in blinding buzz of dizziness
when I try to stand on our spinning world,
and gaze in bottomless abyss of death.

I perceive in the black abyss of nothing
white lidless eye shimmering with pure light
which gazes into mirror of my soul
and flushes my frail brain with flame of truth.

White Whole at the heart of the universe
swells spirals out in waves of galaxies
that blossom planets in vast Tree of Life
teeming with organic creatures who dream.

The white sphere of flames envelops my mind
in shimmering bubble of ecstatic lust
to empathize with sparkling brains of souls
whose conscious minds form web of dreaming worlds.

At the same moment that I feel so small
and frail in the vast void of boundless space,
where giant galaxies are fragile flames,
I feel connected to rich web of life.

I feel as one with every conscious soul
who dreams perceptions in virtual world view
on every planet in our universe,
for we all vibrate with atoms of light.

Since White Whole knows the secret of my name
she dreams the drama of this life I play
composing my own fate on stage of fame,
till at death I return to sea of light.

I feel pulsing sparkle of molecules
throbbing with every atom of my soul
which spiral into neurons of my brain
dreaming whole history of our universe.

White Whole at the heart of the universe
which generates all matter that exists
shines so brightly with pure spirit of love
that we see nothing in the void of death.

Whether Prime Mover is conscious or not
atoms connect in glowing forge of stars
to form the molecules of spinning sparks
which link together in organic beings.

Beaming outward from this body of flesh
my conscious mind seems to travel the stars,
transcending this world in awareness glow
to feel the universe pulse in my brain.

Though confined to this fragile shell of atoms,
sitting on soft couch in my little home
on one frail world in our vast universe,
I feel that whole universe in my brain.

White Whole is still point of the universe
that beams vast hologram of galaxies
which pulses at center of every brain
to mirror the conscious dream of the self.

When Ishtar stood on ziggurat of dreams
she sang the first creation hymn of life,
mother of all religions of the world
who told us about the White Whole of Love.

I sing again the vision that she dreamed,
how we are children of atomic stars
born at the shining burst of perfect light
that flares forth into galaxies of worlds.

White Whole beats through energy of my heart,
pumping humorous spirits through my brain,
so I wake with consciousness of the Earth
to sing flame of life in dark void of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment