Thursday, February 22, 2018

Random Anomaly Of Life

Random Anomaly Of Life
© Surazeus
2018 02 22

Like every other conscious spirit born
in all the history of our spinning world
I am but random anomaly of life
spawned by the blinding lust of hungry hope.

I cannot thank some god for my existence
for if God were loving and powerful
they would have created life forms that glow
with immortal soul of nourishing light.

Instead we must kill and eat other creatures
to sustain the chemical interactions
that generate the consciousness of self
which animates our bodies from our brains.

The chance that I exist this conscious hour
in this special composition of genes
of all possible combinations for souls
amazes me with infinite delight.

How strange that I am me alone this hour,
one brain out of seven billion awake,
as if some universal soul of love
vibrates from atoms woven in my brain.

Once prophets and kings remembered as God
woke with enlightened consciousness of self
and taught their followers how to enhance
preceptive self-awareness of our souls.

Now we need no prophets with followers
for every person is poet of their soul,
designing the mask of their conscious self
to play their role in equal justice for all.

So come with me and be my special love
so we can generate new combination
of coiling genes in child whose consciousness
will glow bright after ours are snuffed by death.

No comments:

Post a Comment