Friday, February 2, 2018

Our Wise Psychopomp

Our Wise Psychopomp
© Surazeus
2018 02 02

I prefer Apollo, the singing god,
who chants the beauty of the human soul
seeking wisdom in the grove of fruit trees,
over Jesus, the sad crucified god,
who lost his kingdom to thundering Zeus,
though his descendants conquer all the Earth.

We are all children of both those old gods,
rebels struggling against empire of greed
to build strong castles in bleak wilderness,
then celebrating transient victory
when sons and daughters are born to grow strong,
singing as we feast on Day of the Sun.

On the Sabbath of Saturday we fast
and contemplate our struggle against death
through resurrection of our souls in children
lead by Christ Jesus who rose from the dead
through reincarnation of his bloodline,
our First Father who guides our way of life.

On the Festival of Sunday we feast
and celebrate our victory for life
through generation of our souls in children
lead by Apollo Orpheus who returns
from the underworld with visions of love,
our First Father who teaches us to sing.

We merge Jesus and Apollo in one God
when beautiful charming daughter of Phoebus
married noble honest son of Jehovah,
so every weekend in America
we stop working to celebrate new god,
Apollo Jesus, our wise psychopomp.

The pulsing atoms of my body glow
with lusting energy of loving will
since Apollo and Jesus sired the soul
of singing curiosity which beams
through each genetic body of their children
which urges me to explore spinning Earth.

When sunlight beams through window of my heart
I see memories my ancestors experienced
illuminated by tense necessity
to understand weird progress of my soul
through ancient labyrinth of evolution
on endless quest to transcend limitations.

The bright spirits of Jesus and Apollo
live again in springing coils of my genes
which motivate me to leap beyond myself
and dance on the bridge of human achievement
that leads me to grow ape to Superman,
becoming god before falling in the abyss.

To overcome the weakness of my flesh
and exercise the swift strike of my spirit,
so I become the best that I can be,
I descend to underworld of my being,
exploring how all my ancestors survived,
then wake Jesus and Apollo in me.

So I transcend the souls of our two gods
I wear the masks of their faces on mine,
then play roles of their unique characters,
which guides me well through labyrinth of lies,
till my potential self in their cocoon
transforms me into god form of myself.

While walking on lush river shore, I feel
awe at mechanics of my arms and legs,
how my ancestors for millions of years
rose up from the ground to walk on two legs,
first learning to walk in surging sea waves,
then striding bold around our whirling world.

During action of walking, swinging arms
and stepping legs through the maze of perceptions,
I remember every gold shining path
my ancestors blazed across vast landscapes,
shimmering as emotional energy
that guides me through the waste land of my fears.

Jesus teaches me self-control of faith
that virtual world composed of memories
reveals truth about real world I perceive,
and Apollo teaches me magic spells
to visualize that real world with clear words
which generates virtual world in your minds.

Jesus teaches me to love everyone,
how much kinder to give than to receive,
while Apollo teaches me to sing truth
about the nature of all I perceive,
so I guide the children I generate
on road of love, and build Heaven on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment