Sunday, February 18, 2018

Way Of Our Numb Heart

Way Of Our Numb Heart
© Surazeus
2018 02 17

The way of our numb heart is to devour
hopes and dreams dropped from the generous hand
so fast the broken mirror that reflects
weird twisted face blurred by smudges of lust
flashes secret signals through meadow mist
to deceive the honest eye of the fool.

She gives me flowers with the shy smile of love
so we walk together the empty sky.

Loose as fluffy clouds, with nowhere to go,
I float along the crowded market street
to steal hopes and dreams from small bags of coins
and buy the key that unlocks door of death.

We are the children of the living god
who lounges lazy on the throne of power,
devouring the fruit of our laboring hands.

Reverse the spell to discover the code.
Blind I sing visions on the signless road.

Because I claim to rule all these strange lands
I will charge you tax for our tree and flower,
then chain you with blind greed while you applaud.

Struggling to stand, I inhale deepest breath
that fills my head with the flash of my loins
because our souls depend on this frail meat
to glow with consciousness of silent snow.

The whole world is not contained in my eye,
I sing to no one while lost in the cove.

I build virtual world in my head with tool
that fine-tunes weird metaphors in the gist
of all my prophecies written in dust
encoded in the riddles of my hex
that proves I am the spirit of this land
in the way of fools to exercise power.

Reverse reflection of blood runes I write
to see the web of truth in cosmic light.

No comments:

Post a Comment