Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Television Of My Brain

Television Of My Brain
© Surazeus
2018 02 07

I watch the television without eyes
to comprehend the idols of our tales
so plots of interactions people play
reveal anxiety of power control.

I wear the television on my head
like the mask of ten billion human souls
that armors naked spirit of my brain
to play the puppet of God I invent.

I throw the television at the sky
and fly it far beyond the crystal shell
that Aristotle said surrounds our globe
like spaceship to explore strange distant worlds.

I drive the television of my car
as flying saucer while I meditate
like Buddha searching galaxies for life
then beam illusions in your dreaming brains.

I wire the television of my brain
to play every drama of human life
since Earth evolved from swirling gas of flames
till we transform to supernatural god.

I dream the television is our world
where every person lives reborn as ghost
who plays out fate prewritten by some god
till we attempt to swerve and become real.


No comments:

Post a Comment