Thursday, February 22, 2018

Immortal Soul I Am

Immortal Soul I Am
© Surazeus
2018 02 22

I am a billion-year-old animal,
transforming through ten thousand generations
as I evolve zygote to man to god
on my quest to attain eternal life.

Each new body I generate from genes
survives from twenty to one hundred years
till I can copulate with fertile mate
to create new body before we die.

Through every generation of these bodies,
that our genes manage to reincarnate,
immortal soul of growing consciousness
expands perceptive programs of our brains.

Each brain that manages to avoid death
just long enough to generate new body
passes on every lesson that it learns
to program memories in each new-born brain.

This complete sense of consciousness I am
conjures virtual world from all memories
of every ancestor in my genes
so they all wake to become single me.

Though I am me, awake in this brain now,
my brain is programmed with their memories
so all their experiences of survival
glow as one unified soul that I am.

Though the soul from each individual brain
of each ancestor vanished long ago
when they died, they all live reborn in me,
so I am immortal soul of them all.

Immortal soul I am the complete whole
of every person dreaming in my genes
so all their memories generate glow
from my perceptive consciousness of self.

Each moment of the sunlit day I dream
strange scenarios of action and reaction
that surface from the sea of memories,
providing actions for me to perform.

Though I am billion-year-old animal
I have transformed in consciousness enough
to analyze the process of my actions
and correct my course to ensure creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment