Sunday, December 3, 2017

Our Song In Dream Of Life

Our Song In Dream Of Life
© Surazeus
2017 12 03

Children who died in wars for thought control
crowd around me close wherever I go
and beg me to remember in my songs
the names their mothers wove them from starlight.

I look in their eyes flashing with soul beams
and see the atoms that once formed their bodies
now swirling in wild waves of wind and sea
as they search for new bodies to inhabit.

Each individual human being is formed
from their unique combination of genes
woven by egg and sperm their parents make,
one out of billions of possible puzzles.

Unless the coded sequence of our souls,
recorded in springing coils of our genes,
gets preserved in databanks of machines,
we vanish from dream of the world at death.

I want to generate new child with you
for you inspire my heart with urgent love
to combine our souls in genetic coils
so we are one soul for eternity.

Children who could exist from our gene code
crowd around me close wherever I go
and beg me to generate them in flesh
with eyes that beam starlight deep in my soul.

Of all the possible genetic souls
who could exist in the dream of our world
why are we alive at this hour of time
and on this speck of dirt in all vast space?

Of all the billions of people who lived
you are here beside me in our safe haven,
so I rejoice as I gaze in your eyes
that we can share our song in dream of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment