Friday, December 22, 2017

Game Of Life And Death

Game Of Life And Death
© Surazeus
2017 12 22

Strip off all the clothes of society
and I stand naked in the wind of horror
then slip into the pool of self-esteem
and dive down into the darkness toward light.

I float nowhere in the infinite void
and see only my own soul looking back
from the mirror of divine consciousness
so I speak the name to describe myself.

Our concept of the world of pulsing atoms
swirling in the boundless void of the mind
we sing into being with words we invent
by breathing the spirit of mountain wind.

While floating in the mountain lake at dawn
I remember when the first single cell
of carbonated life woke in the void
and felt the bubbling sparkle of desire.

Through all the weird forms of organic life
presented by our fetus in the womb
we metamorphosed from sperm into god
who sings on the shore of the shining lake.

The only god who created my soul
looks down at me while I suckle sweet milk
from her breast and hums lullaby of peace
that molds my soul with the name she gives me.

I become the halo of glowing light
that shines around her head in ring of gold
where jewels glitter eyes of ancient stars
to reveal how the universe was born.

Rising from dream lake with the reborn sun,
I dress in the persona I design
and walk the labyrinth of society
to play myself in game of life and death.




No comments:

Post a Comment