Sunday, December 10, 2017

How My Light Is Spent

How My Light Is Spent
© Surazeus
2017 12 10

When I consider how light of my mind
emanates bright from pulsing molecules
to generate the will to urgent action,
I channel to maintain health of my soul,
I worry not that I may one day go blind
for epic tale I sing celebrates fools
of courage who evolve from bland abstraction
so the weird hero represents the whole,
because no conscious supernatural god
designed and created our universe,
thus I design the virtual world I dream
and code these spells of mind-enchanting tales
that tell how seekers gather loyal squad
who battle tyrants and dispel the curse
by cooperating as well-organized team
in games of power so justice prevails,
for I play god, and perform role I write,
composing vision that reflects the light,
and through active force create and destroy
by cause and effect, then savor my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment