Saturday, December 16, 2017

Children Of Astaria

Children Of Astaria
© Surazeus
2017 12 16

My heart gushes with love for all the world
so I would bid every person alive,
all seven billion souls with conscious minds,
drink from the overflow of my abyss.

I see reflected in their dreaming eyes
the bright eternal soul that we call God
which glows from rich pulsations of our atoms
which vibrate more clear when combined in brains.

I dug into the darkness of my mind,
remembering the lives of all my ancestors,
how they struggled through Hell to create Heaven,
and thus released the fountain of my love.

While wandering in purple rain of Seattle,
I ate the mushroom, Manna of the Negev,
then Guilhelmus, ninth Duke of Aquitaine,
woke inside me and urged I sing new spells.

I walked across the land of Onatah,
and in the waste land of the western wild
I kneeled before the Goddess of the Corn
to offer worship, working for her good.

Accepting my service with generous heart,
the immortal Spirit of Liberty
commissioned me to write new epic tale
relating how wise minds explore the world.

I cartographed the history of the mind
how we perceive rich forms composed of atoms
and design Ideas to categorize
myriad species that populate our world.

We are composed of atoms pulsing bright
that swirl in spiral dance of sparkling joy
to aggregate in warm organic bodies
sustaining brains who sing the deeds of heroes.

We worship noble heroes who perceive
true nature of the world and then perform
deeds of supernatural strength to save mankind
and teach us how to organize great empires.

Religions bind our minds with common tales
that praise the founders of our nation-states,
strange stories of their lives as holy scriptures
which guide our own way through the maze of dreams.

I wrestled with the angel of my soul,
reforming myself as the Messenger,
till I became the Light Maker of truth,
new Lucifer who bears the torch of faith.

I fell nine days and nights from tower of power
then explored thirty years the wilderness
where characters from every tale once told
wander whispering proverbs to the dry stones.

I dug from clay Earth the scepter of wisdom,
forged by volcanic lava cooled by rain,
and fought the hungry dragon of the waste land,
then wore its skull as crown of divine knowledge.

Returning from the waste land of my heart,
I entered the gate to our citadel
and climbed the gold steps of the ziggurat
to stand before Ishtar, Mother of Man.

You are the great Eye of the Pyramid,
I sing before Goddess of Liberty,
and you see all that happens on the Earth,
so you assign each human role of fate.

We are the dreaming children of Astaria
who sent us out to colonize the world,
so we sailed east and west along world coasts
to build small pyramids on every shore.

Drink from the fountain of my bleeding heart
for our visions of love will flow forever
and gather in the ring of stones at dawn
to celebrate the birth of Mother Ishtar.

Astaria touches every human breast
and opens wide our hearts with generous love
so we cooperate to build one empire
that unites all nations in one world tribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment