Translate

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Map Meadows Of Elysium

Map Meadows Of Elysium
© Surazeus
2026 08 27

Across the frozen fields of ardent faith 
I hear uncanny hymns of wordless hope 
sung by lost angels of the Pleistocene 
that lure me with enchanting siren call 
to journey eastward to the rising sun 
which highlights fruit trees of the Promised Land. 

Trapped in glass temple of the eyeless wraith 
that whispers proverbs about how to cope, 
I offer apple to Queen Melusine 
who bids I take new God Mask from the wall, 
then teaches me to use the Judgment Gun 
when I guard Heaven with my red right hand. 

When son of Jesus reigns as King of Earth 
with angels in hierarchies of state power, 
I ask my father, Archivist of Fate, 
if I can join cult of the Seraphim 
to play role in his global government 
as secret agent of King Jupiter. 

Attending sacred ritual of rebirth 
that takes place in the high Rapunzel Tower, 
I journey Sacred Way to Pluto Gate 
with acolytes while chanting Orphic hymn 
to seek wisdom through psychic punishment 
so I rise reborn as Prince Lucifer. 

Arriving at the Telesterium, 
to join in Eleusinian Mysteries, 
I experience cycle of birth and death 
while wearing oak mask of Persephone 
when I drink nectar of spiritual light, 
then sing in small Anactoron of Truth. 

Presiding in new-built Astarium, 
where Ishtar dictates Book of Fantasies, 
I lead worshippers in rites of deep breath 
that primes our minds to beam epiphany 
when we learn rules for psychedelic flight 
from Icarus who plays messiah sleuth. 

I seek salvation of the Rolling Stone 
which Sisyphus orients to build Stonehenge 
since Oberon hosts festival of elves 
to rule Empire of Earth from Avalon 
for twenty thousand years of solitude 
till hunger builds the towers of Ilium. 

I carve magic spells in runes on god bones 
while Tantalus gives Ishtar sacred orange 
so Apollon stores books on archive shelves 
at wizard academy in Oregon 
where I learn arcane art of pulchritude 
when I map meadows of Elysium. 



1 comment:

  1. Orpheus sells maps of Elysium in the market outside the bustling city port of Ostia where travelers from around the world search for the Promised Land.

    ReplyDelete