Sunday, October 29, 2023

Weird Way Of The Mystic Maze

Weird Way Of The Mystic Maze
© Surazeus
2023 10 29

Once I trace weird way of the mystic maze 
that presents pattern of eternal scheme 
involving every soul in perfect whole, 
I solve the dark perplexity of faith 
when I feel my cold body start to life 
through Awakening Nature of our world. 

Though one unbounded spring encircles all 
in ever-flowing waves of psychic light 
I feel containment, binding ancient soul 
as this flesh body of bones flushed with blood, 
emanate divine flame of conscious mind 
that springs from veil-piercing flash of my eyes. 

If this chaotic world of changing forms 
springs to life from perception of my eyes, 
I dream eerie landscape of fluid shapes, 
illuminated by stark rays of light, 
as ordered model of conceptual words 
bursting azure shell of infinite thought. 

So tense storm of billowing black clouds 
breaks over light-striped valley of lush grass 
to veil broad meadows of wild dancing trees 
with flashing sheets of rain that splash bright drops 
popping on mysterious surface of the lake 
where my dark spirit haunts its soundless depth. 

Yet shattered clouds of arrogant disdain 
that rove far with tumultuous respect 
reveal interminable sky of blue glow 
where Sublime Soul dwells vast in azure space 
with round immensity of joyful love 
when Nature resurrects from winter waste. 

No supernatural architect of space 
designs complexity of teeming forms 
that burgeon from Nature with writhing souls 
which populate valley of solid light 
with aching passion to express in dance 
immense compassion of the star-bright void. 

Thirsty for dazzling deluge of true love 
that converts pain to pleasure with calm heat, 
I slake fierce need to taste soul of far stars 
that sing in awful listening gloom of hope 
to rouse my spirit with sacred terror, 
inspired to build pure harmony of mind. 

Deep in confusing maze of timeless truth 
I channel frenzied energy of hope 
through seraphic vision of aching love 
till Earth absorbs hot energy of life 
which flows from bottomless well of my heart 
as I trace weird way of the mystic maze. 


No comments:

Post a Comment