Thursday, October 19, 2023

Quest To Become God

Quest To Become God
© Surazeus
2023 10 19

I would stand in light of Eternity 
to feel divine beauty of life glow bright 
through atom-vibrant sinews of my soul 
so I can feel that greatness that is Man 
who fancies himself in great chain of being 
midway from nothing to the Deity. 

Blinded by that religion he contrived 
which projects his grand ego heavenward 
through piety beyond the visible, 
Man struts about wild jungles of the world 
to study nature of organic beings 
in search for divine spark of life we share. 

To venerate sacred flame of his soul 
Man thinks he should despise material world 
of physical objects our minds perceive 
but conscious vibe of self-perceptive sight 
emanates from function of neural cells 
woven in galactic network of thoughts. 

All conscious self-awareness of the mind 
glows bright as function of each neural brain, 
therefore no supernatural being of light 
as craftsman molds material forms of thought 
from changeless concepts in Realm of Ideas 
except for this god mind in my own brain. 

When I gaze at shining blaze of the Sun 
I see atoms sparking bright nuclear glow 
which my ancestors once personified 
as Eye of God that dreams us into being 
so I always feel great mind in Blue Sky 
watching me with silent judgment of love. 

Since no noble pathos dwells in Blue Sky 
I focus sharp attention of my mind 
to analyze cause and effect of actions 
which scientists formulate to express 
laws of physics that record flow of atoms 
which swerve by sly volition in the void. 

We spring to life from ambient azure shell 
with dark divinity of pulsing light 
which motivates our quest to become God 
whom we envision as our grandest self 
that humans can achieve through discipline, 
intent to transcend painful fact of death. 

As sprite of ether fueled by divine blood 
I struggle to transcend mire of this body 
through strict exercise to transform my soul 
from hungry animal to curious god 
through bold application of self-control 
till I become God our songs visualize. 


No comments:

Post a Comment