Friday, October 6, 2023

Get Lost In The World

Get Lost In The World
© Surazeus
2023 10 06

I had to go and get lost in the world, 
wandering far away from land of my birth 
to roam on signless roads that lead nowhere 
in strange landscapes of unfamiliar ghosts 
who teach me secret language of the rain, 
in order to find myself in my heart. 

I had to leave behind all I know well, 
climbing over high walls of paradise 
to explore vast wilderness beyond tales 
my father told about the way of things 
where I invent new stories about death, 
in order to know true essence of life. 

I had to take off bland mask of my name, 
erasing memories of my childhood games 
to play new role on stage of public power 
designed by faceless goddess in the tower 
who teaches me weird magic of thought words, 
in order for my god name to bloom bright. 

I had to search for God of Everywhere, 
addressing glow cloud on the mountain top 
who sings spells in flames of the burning bush 
till I strike rolling stone with wand of dream 
to open fountain spring of the flying horse, 
in order to wake Star Mind in my brain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment