Sunday, October 1, 2023

Stay Alive In Heaven

Stay Alive In Heaven
© Surazeus
2023 10 01

Darkening circle of transcendent vision 
that spirals from my footstep in the lake 
disturbs deep beauty of our tranquil fate 
so we begin to dare dream of revision 
in tandem with perception of the fake 
exposed by daring light that beams too late. 

What could negate strange insight of conception 
appears in flash of shadow on dark ridge 
where something calls me to attend its vow 
forever hovering beyond dim horizon 
enough to spark my heart awake with pledge 
to focus attention on here and now. 

Relationships devised on love deception 
augment our passion of the wolf to dodge 
strike of justice that flashes from dark sky 
with wordless spell of riddles which emblazon 
walls of safety framing the sacred lodge 
where ghosts of my ancestors haunt my eye. 

Through salvation attained by misdirection 
to jettison false beauty of my face 
in freakish project to dispel my ghost 
preachers speaking for God conjure division 
that traps war refugees in holy place 
because they profit from despair the most. 

Now safe in apple tree of ancient knowledge, 
which must have never seen the sultry moon, 
I breathe glass eggs of fatal honesty 
in vain attempt to stay alive in Heaven 
where I carve formulas with moonlit rune 
recording lesson through our tragedy. 

Because I sleep with open eye of college 
when I compose weird heart-enchanting tune 
which I forget in mental travesty, 
my soul appears to you as star-black raven 
too eager to grant fools the wealthy boon 
who fail to perform more than comedy. 

With resurrection I become more zealous 
to save lost souls who wander signless roads 
from agony of wisdom we attain 
after we decide our sad hearts must relish 
hypnotizing insight of huge god toads 
who sing in moonless swamps of howling rain. 

I dedicate my life to protect Tellus, 
goddess of marriage and fertility, 
whose eye on flat-top pyramid of love 
enchants my heart with stories I embellish 
through quest to overcome sterility 
with grand vision of galaxies above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment