Saturday, October 21, 2023

Ever-Wandering Wind

Ever-Wandering Wind
© Surazeus
2023 10 21

When I reach out my hand with eager hope 
to pluck mysterious moon from blue sky 
I find I hold sacred orange of your heart, 
so I walk signless road of everywhere 
to see if I can find you in this world 
till I become the ever-wandering wind. 

Far off beyond horizon of gray hills 
I hear faint melody of some sweet voice 
ring clear through hazy purple evening glow 
so I walk signless road through eerie woods 
to find vivacious beauty of the Earth 
though I remain the ever-wandering wind. 

Ten thousand years I follow winding stream 
from mountain cave of dreams where I was born 
down to swirling waves of the sun-gold sea, 
planting oranges on verdant river shores 
to transform bleak world into paradise 
with passion of the ever-wandering wind. 

With wings of Mercury powering my feet 
I climb the highest mountain on the Earth 
and stand tip-toe on star-aspiring peak 
with project to transcend this mortal flesh 
but I remain trapped in chemical shell 
which imitates the ever-wandering wind. 

With ache of far-sight burning in my heart 
I long to escape teeming city maze 
to find in hostile wilderness of fear 
haven of hope in hidden bower of bliss 
sequestered in nestling green of your heart, 
diligent as the ever-wandering wind. 

Lost on journey in waste land of my heart, 
I flow with surging waves of constant change 
to find the safe unchanging bower of bliss 
that embodies timeless world of desire, 
yet I must continue quest for your heart, 
now zealous as the ever-wandering wind. 

In grove of hazels by the sparkling stream 
I breathe with taut suppression of the heart 
voluptuous passion of the generous Earth 
with longing to rest from my endless quest, 
but I walk signless road of everywhere 
with vehemence of the ever-wandering wind. 

Ten thousand rockets bursting with red glare, 
fired from towers of Heaven by cherubim, 
destroy safe homes wet built with bleeding hands, 
so, bearing nothing but memories and hopes, 
I join exodus of my people from Hell 
with fierce faith of the ever-wandering wind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment