Formulas Of Wrong Think © Surazeus 2026 10 08 Obsessed with trite formulas of Wrong Think, I uncreate myself with every song I shout into the void of everywhere, when I dismantle and interrogate illusions of myself as normal being I forge as shield against absurdity. Helenus tells every person he meets along the winding road of anywhere that he was born in grand towers of Troy before they fell from market games of greed, but he was born in some small lonely town in mercurial backwoods of Oregon. Learning to play guitar when he is twelve, Helenus busks in the Pretty How Town where up so floating bells corrupt the clown who writes in anguish of electric wires, composing hymns sung by cathedral choirs when his body twirls up to the glass moon. Shocked by disturbance in the psychic force, as if millions of voices cried at once than huffed into silence of the Soul Source that blows soft as the wind in willow leaves where the first mother of mankind still grieves, Helenus plays chess with Death on the beach. Concerned about formulas of Wrong Think that angels use to calculate our fate, I recreate my body from weird genes entangled by ancestral memories that program how my brain perceives the world and tricks me into playing the cosmic herald. Helenus keeps his fraught relationship with his mother secret from the tabloids who invent new strange American myths based on the fabulous life of the fool who proclaims himself Emperor of Earth, not knowing he is our psychotic tool. Accepting award for weird spells of faith he conjures from grave of the holy seer, Helenus reigns as wise Asterion in Anglonesium, New Parthenon as capitol for Empire of Anglonesia composed of Zarathia, Gothinia, and Russia. Inspired by weird formulas of Wrong Think, I sing with secret voice of everyone to play eccentric role of Lucifer by bearing sacred Lamp of Liberty while writing name of every human soul in epic poem as Tellurian Testament.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Thursday, October 8, 2026
Formulas Of Wrong Think
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus plays Lyre of Mercury at the coronation of Helenus who begins reign as Asterion in the New Parthenon as capitol for Empire of Anglonesia.
ReplyDelete