Mercurial Voice Of Faith © Surazeus 2026 07 28 Far from lush island of my lonely heart I sail ship of the sun across wild sea and wander lost in wilderness of hope four hundred years in hills of swirling mist, yet sweet Gritania with star-silver eyes calls my name with voice of the mountain wind. Back home to where my soul was born from stone I long to fly on wings of Icarus, but I wake here in land of Onatah where ringing melodies of golden harps are too faint for my aching heart to hear beneath loud rumble of machinery. I am no foolhardy Odysseus cursed to drive many turns of trickery down endless maze of crowded city streets, for I remain in hazy land of dreams far from stone tower on lush hill I built where harp of my heart moans in lonely wind. Annoyed at ache of longing in my heart to return home across the wine-dark sea on ship I build from strong paternal bones, I strum guitar Taliesin gave to me and sing psalms with mercurial voice of faith that Fortune will give me fate that I choose. Another sad song no one wants to hear unravels ache of wisdom in my heart so I continue to sing cryptic spell depicting quest to build new Wonderland which we pursue with brave naivety though I almost drown in vast sea of tears. I want to shuffle off this mortal coil and spring on vibrant wings of Icarus to fly beyond bounds of this spinning globe, but spirit of my conscious sense of self is conjured by quick memories of my brain so I am bound to dwell within its frame. Gold lion on shore of my Isle of Skythe strums Harp of David with eccentric style that stirs my heart from mute youth of despair to prophesy new age of unity when Gothinia, Zarathia, and Russia will form new world Empire of Anglonesia. Safe in castle tower on Isle of Skythe I long to dwell with wise bride of my heart, but I remain in Appalachian hills safe in our home where blind devils stand guard while I strum ancient Lyre of Mercury and sing psalms with mercurial voice of faith.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Tuesday, July 28, 2026
Mercurial Voice Of Faith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus wanders in the crowded amusement park of Wonderland, bemused by all the interesting people in their excited family units of ancient souls.
ReplyDelete