Dial Of The Universe © Surazeus 2026 07 29 Each moment dial of the universe turns one slight degree, fractal tune of the sun extends sharp beams of knowledge through my eyes to broaden scope of insight my brain clocks through urgent record of indifferent change so I become some other soul than me. I play grand symphony of sordid faith with savage respect for unfathomed truth that spirals constant change of timeless form as I explore beyond walls of my fear so I encompass within frame of thought essence of each object I analyze. Surprised at how my brain programs itself while absorbing each strange shape I perceive, I count on progress of scholastic sense to render concepts in fraught formulas that combine streams of data to refresh expansive frame of reference I infer. Returned by backward shininess of grief, I press fresh apples into cider juice to feed each traveler who stops to rest in fragile hall of stone my father built before torrential rains of demon tears dare to flood our glass world with voiceless ghosts. Trapped inside unnumbered door of fake time, eight thousand Seraphim with sparkly eyes dance wild in flashing rain of everywhere to prove we are but ghosts with writhing masks whose eyes are nothing like immortal sun that burns our souls awake with vibrant fear. Insistent that my heart has not been breached with clueless shadow writhing from tree roots, I smile at you with assurance that death will snuff out flame of every shining soul who shares magnificent humanity with stones that meditate eternally. Young woman in red skirt with blue head scarf gathers saffron crocus blooms of desire with hands that know how godless souls are formed through secret solace of weird destiny we try to sell with compassion to fate who laughs through ocean waves of brave contempt. Yet vulnerable people the moon conceals give each other rides to vast shopping malls where tricksters sell homes in the Afterlife, but I give Apple of Eris with love to the most clever woman in the world who slowly turns dial of the universe.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Wednesday, July 29, 2026
Dial Of The Universe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus tinkers with the clock of untime in mansion of mad Achilles so he can adjust the dial of the universe without misaligning his his will to power.
ReplyDelete