Brave Quest Of Tiresias © Surazeus 2026 07 23 The ancient story of philosophy begins when Hermes in cave of his heart invents the lyre with strings on turtle shell, and ends when Lucretius attempts to fly glider from cliff of Mount Vesuvius he built based on painting of Icarus. I followed journey of Odysseus across the land from sea to shining sea east from Oregon of the Promised Land back toward ancient home my ancestors built on sacred mist-veiled isle of Avalon, but found new heaven in Oconia. Halfway home to lush plains of Scythia, where my ancestors traveled along rivers in wagons pulled by horses they had tamed with apples from hills of Sarmatia, I linger in my secret paradise with my own Penelope in our home. My wife combines all three witches of power in one clever person with crafty hands, autonomous Circe who molds my heart, possessive Calypso who guards my soul, and loyal Penelope who endures vicissitudes of fate with honest love. Asserting passion of the wingless angel, my grandfather constructed small airplanes with wings of Icarus as metal blades, powered by piston engine of Barsanti, to soar on solid gusts of swirling wind blown whole by gentle breath of Zephyrus. Inspired by brave quest of Tiresias, I wake one thousand genders in my heart so I experience every state of mind through dramas all my ancestors performed as they explored wild landscape of this world finding soul mate to generate new life. Attentive with program of Sisyphus, I roll huge stones up steep slope of the hill where I erect them as tall monoliths in ring that mimics cycle of bright stars to build tall tower where Rapunzel sings enchanting psalms while strumming Harp of David. Grown old with long gray hair and dimming eyes, I lie in half-slumber by River Styx with stoic wisdom of work weariness where my grim father Saturnus once lay till eager Phoebus woke him with soft voice when Astraea gave birth to me at dawn.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Thursday, July 23, 2026
Brave Quest Of Tiresias
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus transcribes adventures of Tiresias as the old man lounges with his childhood friends Sisyphus, Zephyrus, and Saturnus who tease him about the time Pegasus bucked him off.
ReplyDelete