Welcome To My Home © Surazeus 2026 07 20 Dew drops on tips of grass at dawn gleam gold with eyes of angels who gaze in my soul with cosmic knowledge of the universe that knows the secret name of my Gene-God whose vision glows in network of my brain with divine consciousness of holy light. Toward marble building, built like a Greek temple as Athens federal savings and loan bank four years before I was born on this Earth, I stride at dawn from the parking garage to map water and sewer line networks that service every house in lush Oconia. Dream world of ancient social energy, created by sun spider of desire, shimmers as web of interactive nodes that link each person across our Great Land with electric lines on telephone poles as cyberspace that reflects our real world. While I want to conserve state of his world as it exists from centuries of work, I hope to develop through careful plans complex infrastructure of roads and buildings to better manage reproductive needs which secures safe space for humans to thrive. Outrage explodes in hearts of honest folk when greedy oligarchs in distant lands invade sovereign lands with gangs of armed boys who bomb buildings people built with their hands, and kill innocent people with blind hate so they can control treasures of rich hills. Bodies of families, parents and children, killed by bombs of swift planes and rumbling tanks, become the soil of Earth on which we walk to plant fruit trees in new Garden of Eden that flourishes from corpses of the dead where we gather to sing victorious hymns. Their tears gleam as dew drops on tips of grass where eyes of devils glare at me with hate so I craft Wand of Wisdom from fruit tree, pull Sword of Justice from meteor stone, and forge Rifle of Truth from polished steel, prepared to defend my land from invaders. Zeus tells me I should welcome to my home all travelers, pilgrims, and refugees as immigrants who seek new land to dwell safe from cruel tyrants in castles of power, so when Odysseus knocks at my door I share my feast to hear his journey tale.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Monday, July 20, 2026
Welcome To My Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus welcomes Odysseus to Hall of Lost Warriors and records his home-journey tale in elegant lines of hexameter verse.
ReplyDelete