Orgasmic Flash Of Awakening © Surazeus 2026 07 24 Every thought that flashes inside my brain contrives to prove with honest arrogance that unseen power of the universe, which my ancestors declared to be God, asserts its conscious sense of knowingness through analytic process of my mind. Though it seems I have come too late on Earth to understand true essence of the gods who dream themselves awake in human brains, I find they are alive inside this sphere as wordless voice in wind and waves and flames which speaks through songs that humans in pain sing. Each conscious soul who lived on spinning Earth the past four hundred million years of growth experienced moment of epiphany through orgasmic flash of awakening which programs how my brain perceives the world for their immortal genes design my mind. God is ideal conscious being of pure love engaged in progress of strict self-control as wise persona whom I strive to play when I transform from animal to man who exercises calm restraint of faith to manage intense passions of desire. I am the child who sails boat on the sea by watching one bright star of shining hope that never moves at center of the sky which guides my journey to the Promised Land as I evolve from fish to singing god while I tend fire on mountain slope of faith. One God Eye at core of the universe, enormous star of super-condensed mass through singularity of mental thought, knows every planet spinning in the void that teems with conscious beings of energy who seek to understand their mortal souls. I laugh at this delusion of my mind that White Whole Spirit of the Multiverse vibrates with one divine mind of the Self, fragmented into countless conscious brains who strive to transcend limits of the flesh and glow in harmony with everything. How beautiful this weird illusion glows that we are temporary sparks of life composed of atoms flashing in the void, so I stand high on mountain peak of faith and savor passion of this timeless hour that I am so awake because of death.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Friday, July 24, 2026
Orgasmic Flash Of Awakening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus feels his whole body buzz with sublime glow of comprehension as his brain flashes awake with wordless epiphany of timelessness framed by death.
ReplyDelete