Apple Trees Of Human Hearts © Surazeus 2026 07 22 Some have called me the Complicated Man because I swerve from strict expected path through many twists and turns with just my wit by stumbling randomly down signless road forever nowhere to the Promised Land that shimmers gold as palace made of clouds. Wrath at injustice of tyrants and thieves has driven me through jeweled Gate of Hell with hope that I may purge my heart of hate and, fueled by love for every human soul, ascend Star Mountain to Temple of Truth where I play Lyre of Mercury and sing. As young man with my magic talisman, glass tablet eye-phone of the world wide web, aided by wise ancestor of my heart, I wield Slingshot of David to oppose brute tyrant who exploits the working man, then found world nation on equality. With Sword of Arthur I forge from the stone, and Bow of Odysseus I string with faith, I help Athena fight for Liberty so ever person living on this Earth may employ talents developed as skills to build global system of equal rights. Each day I work to map this complex world with tales on maps that record human deeds, I help construct virtual model of Earth to program digital twin of our world, yet one day Death in black carriage of fate will stop for me on Road of Anywhere. Though I never planned progress of my life, and wandered here and there on road of hope, chasing rainbows to meadow of mute ghosts, I have arrived at garden of my fate, having accomplished project of my heart composing Astarian Scriptures of truth. These scriptures I compose with honest joy detail new testament of my world view which I assemble in puzzle of life from every myth of every human tribe in one whole tale of failure and success through world faith of Astarianity. Now that I have translated song of waves to dream-encoded sentences of verse that faintly gleam with visions of my mind, I shall lie down by timeless Lake of Dreams so my bones become stones and my flesh soil from which sprout apple trees of human hearts.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Apple Trees Of Human Hearts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus teaches me to play the lyre of Mercury and improvise epic tales about heroes who explore nature to program how we perceive the universe.
ReplyDelete