Quick Chaos Of Energy © Surazeus 2026 07 30 How light strikes quick chaos of energy, that billows from blank darkness of desire to mold atomic forms in words of thought, inspires me to sit by the sparkling lake and tell nobody feelings of my heart while I forge virtual model of the Real. How darkness erases reality from timeless space of where I always am, reveals to me true nature of the soul when I see virtual model of the world inside my brain as ever-shifting mode of forward-motion progress nowhere real. How time expands scope of my memories, when I wear books as masks of nameless souls, conceals true essence glowing in our bones so with vague shadow of your Beingness I walk through archives of weird human tales to find my epic with musical notes. How I walk through the open door of fate with sacred book that belongs to no one, provides broad stage for tragic comedy that traps my soul in story not my own till I reverse course in attentive swerve and blaze my own path without fateful notes. How Death finds me beside faith-ruined church on river shore where my ancestors sleep in tombless graves of humble solitude, convinces me I might evade that fate if I keep walking on broad windy steppes with apple cart pulled by my friendly horse. How Fear accuses me of stealing Truth from ancient library Apollo built startles me from bright revery of hope so I pause on the busy city street and wonder where these people want to go as they walk desperately to evade Death. How urgent life will go on happening forever past our expiration date proves nothing more than we are formed by fate that we design with every choice we make till we become aware and change our way because I am lush meadow for the horse. How sorrow propagates obscure desires that bind me with bright shadow of my brain engages my eccentric sense of truth that we are incarnations of our gods who are ancestors through genetic code, so I father children with my bride Death.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Thursday, July 30, 2026
Quick Chaos Of Energy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus accepts mission from Persephone to battle demons writhing in bodies of men whose minds have been poisoned by propaganda lies of greed.
ReplyDelete