Sunday, February 24, 2019

Moon Eye Of Juana Ines

Moon Eye Of Juana Ines
© Surazeus
2019 02 24

Silver sky reflected in the glass door
of the sprawling grocery store reveals why
the whole universe in my eye designs
writhing flame of signs that express my soul
through naked wonder of the pure White Light
the glows in every neuron if our brains.

Laughing people who play in mindless rains,
far off signless lanes where wild rivers sing,
find broken wing fluttering in the rose bush,
so they pull and push taut strings of my heart
to free my tattered chart from mouth of death
if I take deep breath and kiss them all now.

What faith I can learn from the river flow
about how seeds grow from soil of despair
since life is never fair for good or bad
who are happy or sad when pure sea waves
keep our voices in caves of hollow light
since eccentric flight of birds reveals why.

Tangled in moon eye of Juana Ines
as grape vines and raven wings, love proclaims
ethereal ring of names that binds our hearts
to unknown counterparts in distant lands
designed by crafty hands to reflect mask
though our souls bask in warmth of our world core.

No comments:

Post a Comment