Monday, March 4, 2019

Wherever The River Flows

Wherever The River Flows
© Surazeus
2019 03 04

I follow wherever the river flows 
to understand the language of the land 
when she explains curving contours of faith 
to support ancient truth of the tall tree. 

The tree that explodes out of my dark heart 
reaches for the light of infinite truth 
that teases me with hope to comprehend 
vast emptiness of everything that is. 

I feel this strange intensity of being 
while standing on college campus at noon 
with aching hope to become pure sunlight 
that weaves compassion into every brain. 

Sweet arrogance of water beams my eye 
with tangled concepts of perceptive rigor 
so when I look in mirror of this world 
I see my consciousness reflected back. 

One hundred moments of intense insight 
that I experienced over forty years 
merge all their archetypes into one pattern 
to reveal why I design my own truth. 

The puzzle of truth I invent from facts 
reveals basic laws of cause and effect 
as single threads of beaming progress seen 
clear as starlight in complex web of being. 

Each particle of light that pulses bright 
within construct of my organic being 
supplies sparked urge of divine energy 
which animates my body with pure soul. 

I channel flash of energy I feel 
to motivate strict motion of my body 
so I control through agency of will 
free progression of my desire through space. 

From hermit alone in singular cell 
where I dream awake visions of this world 
I proceed on strict way of self-control 
to become billions of live conscious souls. 

While we stand face to face on cement walk 
among tall trees that rustle in cool breeze, 
I feel all these intense concepts of faith 
flashing out around my head in weird glow. 

When I try to express transcendent vision 
in time-constrained words of linear coherence, 
I weave circles around vast sphere of truth 
that shimmer as ripples on seething sea. 

So if we catch small glimpse of vast White Whole 
flickering from sparkles of sunlight on water 
through visions conjured by our conversation 
then we may become one with flow of light. 


No comments:

Post a Comment