Friday, March 15, 2019

Beyond The Pleasure Principle

Beyond The Pleasure Principle
© Surazeus
2019 03 15

Live extrication of the monstrous heart 
that fuels aggressive tactics of my mind 
reveals agenda of fierce hunger force 
through aching compassion of blind desire. 

I drink coffee at the crowded cafe 
and plot revolution for more just laws, 
then watch historical dramas to see 
how people fought fascists for liberty. 

This fatal situation blaming light 
for glowing passion of conscious insight 
resolves itself through calculated risk 
because I faithfully perform my task. 

I must say what I think without regard 
so everyone knows delusions I make 
from broken wings of the red albatross 
which now haunts the arrogant mafia boss. 

I stop before the blank numberless door 
to every house ever built in the world 
and give new mask to father of the clan 
so he can understand the pain they feel. 

Another angry man with laughing gun 
kills people whose religious creed he fears 
will eradicate faith of his own truth 
which vanishes as illusion at dawn. 

I want to teach people the natural truth 
about life, not with bullets but with words, 
so everyone sees the same universe 
based on facts and not ideology. 

My heart transforms into demonic ghost 
that haunts my life trail as Glow Cloud of God 
who guides my way with moral code of scripture 
which I compose from my prophetic visions. 

We know why he wants to play the world king 
so we must oppose his chess game of power 
to equalize all people of the world 
though we copulate and kill to survive. 

I sit at the picnic table alone 
and talk to birds about our politics 
to design solutions that will rebuild 
conceptual model for society. 

So every person knows the sacred name 
our mother dreamed the hour before our birth 
we dance around the tree on river shore 
where first father fought the serpent of lies. 

Beyond the pleasure principle we play 
serious games of life and death with our thoughts 
while we stand silent, waiting for the bus 
to sit all day in the room without eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment