Friday, March 15, 2019

Infinite Ladder Of Truth

Infinite Ladder Of Truth
© Surazeus
2019 03 15

When John falls out of the window of peace 
he balloons into blinking eye of truth 
in shooting star that blazes bright with love 
across the universe of singing stars 
so we dance laughing to the twanging tune 
of his guitar that vibrates cosmic faith. 

Leaping backward into the Tree of Life, 
long-bearded prophet from wild Avalon 
rides steel-factory unicorn in the sky 
where Lucy dances with the diamond eye 
since she knows what it is like to be dead 
each time she springs out of his divine head. 

Now I feel like I have never been born 
so I follow the wide highway to hell 
where I dance in Strawberry Fields forever 
tripping over the secret pot of gold 
where my Leprechaun father twists rainbows 
into car engines that spiral far out. 

I climb the infinite ladder of truth 
and look through magnifying glass of my brain 
to see the word Yes in each pulsing atom 
that flashes in the clear eye of the sun 
so I buy roses from the star-eyed nurse 
who sings weird prophecies on Penny Lane. 

I follow long-haired prophet of world peace 
through endless labyrinth of huge silver screens 
beyond the crumbling walls of paradise 
to dance alone in waste land of Utah, 
chanting prophecies of the wise Glow Cloud 
where all my ancestors haunt my mute dreams. 

I take mask of the prophet off my face 
and walk alone in drizzling midnight rain 
past thousands of houses where inner glow 
of televisions shimmer in blank eyes 
so I can talk with ravens in dark woods 
who lead me beyond our civilized maze. 

The grandson of the prophet with no eyes 
sings complicated spells of psychic truth 
while hidden in dark basement of the soul 
to map the way home to paradise 
where Tree of Life fell rotten long ago 
though he keeps its last seed sealed in his brain. 

With each tornado born from ghost of truth 
my ancestor retreats into vast sky 
till mortal man becomes luminous cloud 
of divine wisdom that glows in my brain 
and haunts me while it guides me through the maze 
where skulls of gods swallow lost prophecies. 

I invent the past out of future dreams 
that fly fast at me on demonic wings 
of energetic passion for rebirth 
so I plant seeds of ten thousand fruit trees 
in the waste land where prophets discuss dreams 
and water their roots with my tears of hope. 

On each new anniversary of my death 
I hang out on the beach of singing skulls 
to chat with my once and future assassin 
complex concepts of fake philosophy 
that drips blood from my eyes in moonlight glow 
which I mold into this mask I wear now. 

I join his revolution number nine 
to dance on rainbows of nuclear missiles, 
then sail crystal boat on river of diamonds 
where laughing demons steal my dreamless eyes 
so I enter Grail Castle to explain 
secret of rebirth to the virgin queen. 

When John leaps from the coffin of world war 
he plays lyre of Mercury by the pond 
where Narcissus and Echo fall in love 
then slithers serpent-swift in tree of apples 
to offer ancient wisdom of the stars 
so I carve poems in Runes on skull of God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment