Friday, March 8, 2019

Torus Of Everything That Exists

Torus Of Everything That Exists
© Surazeus
2019 03 08

Birds remember to fly back to my heart 
though the world we always knew falls apart 
in fragments of world views that oppose truth 
while puzzle of faith by the wordless sleuth 
is analyzed for sunlight on the stream 
because of when I kiss you in my dream. 

Gold candles flicker in the house of gloom 
while storm-winds prophesy our cosmic doom 
but though I gaze in glow of candle flames 
I see no God in flash of conscious names 
that we assign ourselves with masks we wear 
to label mortal shapes born from the star. 

Our indifferent universe loves my soul 
because she weaves my brain from the White Whole 
so hologram model of everything 
about which ten thousand shining girls sing 
reflects in tangled neurons of mind dreams 
shape of worlds that flash in galactic streams. 

I think I see one star fall in the sea 
but all I find on the shore is gem key 
that glows with memories of ancestral eyes 
who long dreamed of dancing above the skies 
but when I search for Heaven in swift plane 
I find nothing more real than clouds and rain. 

The absolute completeness of hot light 
generates my mind from dark form of night 
so I become the final end of lust 
that foams into flesh, then dissolves to dust, 
when I wake in bliss as Knower and Known 
to carve my Idea Soul into white stone. 

Meditating in core of the white sun, 
I am Everything that beams from the One 
so I face myself in mirror of All 
then sing hymns with you in cathedral hall 
to spiral from coiled genes of ancient soul 
at first flash flaring forth from the White Whole. 

The torus of everything that exists 
spirals from the vast White Whole that persists 
through beaming eternal Ideas of things 
into the love-conscious mother who sings 
visions about the pure essence of light 
that pulses in each atom of our heart. 

While standing on sea shore in black dawn 
I think I see eyes of stars looking down, 
but no conscious God in vast empty sky 
is watching me to answer questions why, 
so I glide singing with the cosmic flow 
since I am nothing more real than brain glow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment